Monday, October 19, 2009

Uncle Tom, Tom tom, and Tom Petty

Evening folks!! Well here is another upload of a video with your dear Uncle Tom and his Tom Tom. Today's adventure has us rocking back and forth listening to Tom Petty sing "Don't come around here no more"



Now now, before any of you make any comments, let me address the following issues

1. Yes, I know that it is dark in my house, I would like to have brighter lights but the boy needs to sleep so give it a rest okay
2. Yes, I know you can't see his face. He wants to put his hand in front... leave him alone.
3. Yes, we are dancing and moving, so what.... it calms him and you should be happy to see how adorable he is.

I would like to post a video every couple of days depending on what we listen to. Todays selection was "Don't Come Around Here No More" He really did like to hear Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Greatest Hits
Thanks for stopping by, he loves to hear from all of you. Maybe Sugarduck will dance tomorrow, I hear she likes to listen to Squeeze.

No comments: