Thursday, February 25, 2010

His father is a BEE Tech so it makes sense....

So Sugarduck and I have been blessed with watching Tom Tom grow and develop these past few months. Every day spent with him is an adventure and we love our time together. Now before I start to sound like an awful "Lifetime" movie (That's totally the link to Lifetime's movie schedule, don't ever say your Uncle Tom doesn't care about you) or ridiculous"Hallmark" commercial let me remind you my happy viewers that I am all man baby!!! Each and every day our play time with Tom Tom varies. Sometimes we read to him, sometimes we walk and look at the trees and animals outside, and sometimes well, sometimes we just make noises to see what happens. For your reference below, this was on a weekend that Sugarduck and I discovered his love of the "Buzzzzz" sound......

2 comments:

RC666 said...

I'm sure you two are gonna be the best parents ever!! On a different note, please change your pic at the top, uncle tom with a mustache is very disturbing!!!

Uncle Tom said...

I just fixed the pic for you man! Tom Tom is going to be the ultimate travel guide. I just got picked up for another 4 yrs in the UK so you have to try and plan on coming out!!! Tom Tom has to meet his Uncle Randy