Monday, August 07, 2006

It's been two more years and I'm better for it

Today's video is dedicated to the following... Canowine for turning us on to all kinds of great music one band being, Bloc Party, RC666 for going to the show with me at one of the greatest concert events of my life at the Black Cat (another shout-out to Canowine for showing us how to see a real show), Sugarduck (this was our first concert together and my personal favorite although Beck was amazing and unfortuanatly unforgetable as well), and also Keoki for first finding this new cut and sharing it with all of us. No other post today because I can't post pictures on to blogger. But I hope you all enjoy this video. UPDATE: Still no A/C

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome - thanks for sharing....I love food, but fear that you are far more adventerous than I could ever be!! Have as much fun as you can while you are there!

Christina

RC666 said...

Was Sugarduck at the show? That was a great show, you would have appreciated Arcade Fire if you could have seen it. You need to give me some dates so I can look for shows when you're back. I'm gonna finally send you some movies tomorrow, hopefully I'll remember I finally brought them but left them in the car and am too lazy to go get them so I'll send it tomorrow.

Uncle Tom said...

hippiechic!! It's good to see you hear. The next time you comment, post you and your husband's blog site, I would love to put a link up for it. Your travels overseas are amazing and the pics of you and your family are great!

RC- Heck yeah she was there, it was her first show with us. Remember we were pulled over for speeding!! I have some stuff that I have to send your way too man. I hope you guys are well. Your Uncle Tom thinks about you two!!

John said...

Ahhh yes, the Beck show, in which they closed New Jersey and Philadelphia, and, well, the rest is really history, isn't it?